Thank you, miigwech for your interest! We really value our employees and we believe in building a strong community culture.
MINI TIPI is a Canadian lifestyle brand that operates and manufactures its products locally in Gatineau, Quebec. With the purpose of addressing the lack of authentic Indigenous designed textiles. MINI TIPI collaborates with Indigenous artists to develop authentic exclusive designs to ensure proper representation in the industry. All our products are designed, cut and sewn in Quebec, Canada.
CULTURE AND CORE VALUES
- Lead by example and inspire a culture of teamwork, collaboration and respect
- Being curious and ambitious in a learning environment
- Keep an open mind on how to work as a team and optimize processes
- Accept all team members and create a warm and friendly atmosphere
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for creating, updating and publishing marketing content across our various channels, such as social media, website and newsletters.
He or she ensures that we respect our brand guidelines and works with management to ensure consistency of marketing tools.
- Contribute to the creation and edit video and photo content for our social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok and Linkedin
- Fill in monthly marketing statistics table for marketing
- Respect and manage content calendars, including blog posts, email campaigns and social media content.
- Monitor and respond to social media inquiries, comments and reviews in a prompt and professional manner, maintaining a positive brand image and encouraging customer engagement.
Newsletter and Blog
- Assist with email campaign strategy and execution; including planning, executing, testing, and optimizing recurring and email campaigns.
- Contribute to the management of a campaign calendar.
- Assist with list management, lead scoring, and provide support to all email marketing activities for internal and external marketing.
- Generate email marketing KPI reports. Contribute to the analysis and reporting of campaign performance, including evaluating the effectiveness and making observations for campaign optimization and improvement.
- Write monthly blog posts
Ads Manager and Paid Opportunities
- Execute digital marketing strategies to increase brand visibility and drive traffic to our online store.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to optimize paid advertising, SEO and email marketing campaigns.
- Set up collaborations, including promotions, contests, etc.
- Maintain partnerships and collaborations with inﬂuencers and organizations to extend our reach and develop brand awareness.
- Align the company's marketing strategy with our mission and values.
- Create visually appealing and on brand content in Photoshop and Canva
- Gather information and format artist cards
- Create artists' labels for collections
- Create some product descriptions and text for the website and add them to the website
- Plan launch campaigns for new collections - help coordinate photographers and locations
- Help plan sales and marketing events, ensure promotional material is available
- Represent the company at various trade shows
- Take some photos and make adjustments in Photoshop/Lightroom
- Create personalized labels for corporate orders
- Support the day-to-day creation, editing, execution and reporting of marketing campaigns
- Stay current with the latest digital best practices.
- Assist marketing coordinator with various projects.
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties associated with this role. You will be expected to perform different tasks as necessities by your changing role and the overall business objectives of the organizations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in marketing, communications or related field
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and French (written and verbal)
- Excellent knowledge of and ability to use social media platforms
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Canva
- Knowledge of Klaviyo
- Excellent understanding of Google Suite
- Proven experience in digital marketing, with a strong emphasis on content creation
- Proficiency in content marketing tools and platforms.
- Excellent research, copy-writing, editing skills, and creativity skills
- Knowledge of Shopify
- Understanding the influencer-specific marketing industry and the importance and role of influencer marketing
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Organizational skills and autonomy
- Creative thinking and ability to generate new ideas.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data to give suggestions for making informed decisions.
- Proven ability to collaborate with others and be a strong individual contributor
- Have the ability to be agile on design concepts and build in feedback
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Desire to learn and grow in a small business
WORK CONDITIONS AND ADVANTAGES
- Wage between $20.22-$26.38
- Competitive salary with annual review
- Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
- Parking available at our Aylmer location
- Bright, clean and fun work environment
- Additional paid holiday (Easter Monday)
- Monthly meetings with team building activity
- 50% discount on products for all personal purchases for employees
- Voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSP) in place
- Proud to produce locally designed and manufactured product
- Involvement in the community
- Social benefits