Thank you, miigwech for your interest! We really value our employees and we believe in building a strong community culture.
MINI TIPI is a Canadian lifestyle brand that operates and manufactures its products locally in Gatineau, Quebec. With the purpose of addressing the lack of authentic Indigenous designed textiles. MINI TIPI collaborates with Indigenous artists to develop authentic exclusive designs to ensure proper representation in the industry. All our products are designed, cut and sewn in Quebec, Canada.
CULTURE AND CORE VALUES
- Lead by example and inspire a culture of teamwork, collaboration and respect
- Being curious and ambitious in a learning environment
- Keep an open mind on how to work as a team and optimize processes
- Accept all team members and create a warm and friendly atmosphere
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking a motivated and experienced marketing coordinator who will help drive growth and brand awareness through content creation, distribution, and creative thinking. The ideal candidate should have a passion for branding, marketing and its evolving landscape. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced business environment.
- Create video and photo content and editing to feed our various social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok and LinkedIn
- Employ social media analytics tools to track performance, analyze data, and identify trends and insights for continuous improvement of our digital marketing eﬀorts.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies in social media and digital marketing, providing recommendations for new opportunities and innovative approaches.
- Develop and execute innovative social media and digital marketing strategies that promote our brand, enhance engagement, and drive business growth.
- Participate in the development of the annual marketing calendar and initiatives.
Newsletter and Blog
- Manage, design, and build email campaigns and flows.
- Manage email lists and segments.
- Drive engagement and conversions through email
- Write and review monthly blog posts.
- Conduct SEO research and analysis.
Ads Manager and Paid Opportunities
- Develop and manage paid social media advertising campaigns, including budget allocation, targeting, and performance tracking, to maximize ROI and drive lead generation.
- Coordinate program integration with appropriate specialties
- Coordinate collaborations including, discounts, giveaways, etc.
- Develop creative briefs, negotiate terms, draft contracts for campaigns.
- Determine which partnerships and collaborations with inﬂuencers and organizations will expand our reach, build brand awareness.
- Grow our influencer marketing business through great work, exceptional storytelling skills and through building strong internal and external relationships
- Create product descriptions and text and add them to the website
- Plan campaigns to launch new collections: participate in planning and coordinating photo shoots
- Help plan sales and marketing events, ensure promotional material is in place
- Represent the company at various trade shows
- Create compelling and visually appealing content, including text, images, and videos, that eﬀectively communicates the branding and mission of MINI TIPI to our target audience.
- Assist marketing manager with various projects.
- Analyze performance and develop reports to help with decision-making.
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties associated with this role. You will be expected to perform different tasks as necessities by your changing role and the overall business objectives of the organizations.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated experience in communications, in marketing support relevant experience in Digital, Content or Brand Marketing
- Experience in social media and community management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Excellent research, copy-writing, editing skills, and creativity skills. Willing to think outside of the box.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and emerging platforms, and their best practices for brand promotion and engagement.
- Knowledge in using social media management and analytics tools such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Experience with newsletter software (Klavyio) and Shopify software
- Experience in Influencer specific marketing, including identification of influencers, managing influencer programs, outreach strategies, content planning, contracting/negotiations, paid promotion and reporting
- Proﬁciency in graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, generate insights, and make data-driven decisions to optimize social media and digital marketing campaigns.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a passion for keeping up with industry trends and advancements in social media and digital marketing.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Desire to learn and grow
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualiﬁcations and passion for the role.
WORKING CONDITIONS and ADVANTAGES
- Wage between $23.50-$30.66
- Competitive salary with annual review
- Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
- Parking available at our Aylmer location
- Bright, clean and fun work environment
- Additional paid holiday (Easter Monday)
- Monthly meetings with team building activity
- 50% discount on products for all personal purchases for employees
- Voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSP) in place
- Proud to produce locally designed and manufactured product
- Involvement in the community
- Social benefits